. Proven and deeper Oracle Database design experience with knowledge of OLTP application
2. Exposure/experience on other database systems like DB2, mySQL, SQL Server
3. Experience of writing SQL, PL/SQL, Procedure, Function, Packages
4. Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high performance service
5. Experience of architecting and designing advance database solution like High availability/disaster recovery product, database replication solutions
6.Must have played the role of DB architect for 2 years in Oracle database and/or DB2 database projects.
Job Purpose Planning database deployment, upgrades & rollout, assuring vendor support, managing teams, and generating reports for customers and company management.
DB Design,Development,solutioning and supportability.
1. Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability
2. Develop/Enhance database models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures
3.Experience in large OLTP application, DB designs in telecom,Payments and banking industry preferably for Prepaid platforms,mobile banking and financial platforms
4. Plan effective Database capacity and architecture for the product installation at any type of environment whether it is standalone or real time cluster
5. Effectively diagnose, isolate, and resolve complex problems pertaining to database for any OLTP based product
6. Develop/Enhance PL/SQL procedures, optimised procedural codes, or optimised queries for applications
7. Develop database architectural strategies at the modelling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements
8. Collaborate with system architects, software architects, design analysts, and others for product DB design enhancements