Primary Job Role: Backup Design Specialist ( TSM + Netbackup )
* You will be leading the engagement as an individual contributor and be responsible to Design Backup Layout (Low level Design) after taking detailed feedbacks from customer needs, internal sales/presales solutions.
* You need to carry out Backup Assessments for customers, analyze the backup performance, analyze backup environments and recommend best practices to customers
* You will be required to implement new & niche of storage or backup solutions around a storage technologies
* You need to collaborate with other teams (Development and Tech Sales) and carry out Proof of Concepts for Backup products (like TSM, FCM, Spectrum protect)
* You will have to communicate effectively with teams across the world ( e.g. Worldwide Lab Services, ATS, Storage Development and Sales teams)
* You will be enabling customers with optimal storage solutions by interacting closely with Customer and Presales/sales teams
* You will need to scale up on new Backup technology areas and lead as a subject matter expert.
* You will need to plan & Deliver technical trainings and knowledge sessions to Customers
* You need to have exposure to Storage Systems, Unix/Windows and Linux
* You need to be an active collaborator and have solid relationship with team members
* You will need to take part in planning cross platform backup migration
* Working on emerging technical areas e.g. data de-duplication and Protectier
* You will need to have related knowledge on some the Applications & Databases present in the industry. Exposure to Linux/Mainframe/MVS based Operating System will be an added advantage.