As an Application Developer you'll get to:
Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
Build custom software using the latest technologies and tools.
Craft your own career path
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams.
- Using the latest tools and techniques.
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code.
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments.
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
Ideally, you should you have:
- 3 years of development and delivery experience with C# / Java / Ruby on Rails and/or mobile technologies.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential.
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists