Role Specific Responsibilities :
- Design implement, and test server-side services and web application components working closely with developers, architects, testers and business
- Analyze, design, develop and test the application components and services enabling the next generation user experience
- Ensure timely and quality client service/support is provided to Deloitte's member firms
- Collaborate with team members to arrive at collective approaches, recommendations, and success criteria
- Build and maintain high value and high quality systems and components.
- Leverage past experience and strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with all stakeholders
- Function independently on assignments with minimal supervision while remaining highly collaborative in a matrixed environment
- Create and clearly articulate optimal decisions to meet the business objectives
- Ensure software engineering principles are followed in the design, development and testing of our application maintenance initiatives
- Support execution activities and approaches for software maintenance, including configuration management during the software development life cycle, appropriate software build and release processes, and patch and maintenance packaging
- Operate effectively in global development model
- Ensure tight collaboration for problem resolution across the various development and testing functions
- Solicit constructive input from and build consensus among groups and constituencies with differing priorities and perspectives
- Minimize schedule and technical risk by foreseeing and addressing obstacles proactively and aggressively
People Skills :
- Mentor and influence various individuals and teams on best practices and experiences.
- Effectively cultivate a culture of teamwork and innovation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information system or related field. Master's in information systems or business preferred.
Technical Skills :
- Proficient in interacting with API service layer with JSON interface.
- Experience with ASP.Net C# MVC web application with Ajax in JQuery
- Proficient in HTTP protocol traffic diagnostic tools and methods (Fiddler etc.)
- Deep knowledge of various browsers, their behaviors and differences
- Experience in implementing applications which supports all types of browser i.e. IE11 or Chrome and various types of devices i.e. IPad or Android device with applying difference styling targets
- Experience with TypeScript and its compilation workflow with Gulp
- Experience with various JS hosting approaches i.e. IIS and Nodes etc.
- Knowledge of MongoDB is a plus but not required
- Strong (6+ years) experience in designing and implementing scalable REST API services with Web API 2(C#). Proficient in API routing and filter implementation. Experience with JSON.Net and/or other JSON frameworks
- Proficient in XML/XSD/XSLT. Experience with XSLT transformation and XSD validation
- Proficient with SQL Server, able to code DDL/DML in T-SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft Technologies, able to setup and configure Windows Services and IIS
- Proficient in various web authentication technologies (OAuth, NTLM, Form etc.)
- Experience with server side caching technologies and implementation
- Experience with Autonomy IDOL Search solutions and other search engines preferred
- Experience with content management systems preferred
- Experience with TDD methodology preferred
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period