Qualification : CA( 3-6yrs+ Exp in Investment Analysis)
Reporting to : VP
Work Type : Investment
- Access the Developers financial statements, financial ratios, development strategy, long term growth intent and capabilities.
- Obtain the required property related documents and land ownership records from the developer and prepare property assessment report
- Analyze project feasibility based on developer and Industry information
- Support developer, financial, property and regulatory due diligence exercise and compile due diligence certificate
- Follow up and obtain all information required from the developer in order to conduct the regulatory due diligence
- Review the regulatory due diligence assessment report
- Assess the developers- financial statements, financial ratios, business strategy, long term growth intent and capabilities
- Liaise with key people to obtain location specific information on land ownership and regulations governing title transfers
- Support developer, financial, property and regulatory due diligence and validate the feedback provided by the third party consultants
- Evaluation corporate financials including financial statements, auditors, annual and MIS reports, tax implications etc.
Asset Management :
- Prepare reports analyzing the financial and commercial aspects of the SPV and the overall progress of the project
- Review sales deeds / development agreements with land owners
- Coordinate with the Architecture, Legal and Finance teams to receive technical inputs during the project evaluation phase and during the SPV monitoring phase
- Provide support in the marketing activities of the SPV by identifying competent real estate brokerage services and monitoring sales against targets
- Review and monitor the financial performance to ensure maximization of percentage growth and returns
- Source SPV progress reports and information on cash flows, tentative profit and loss and balance sheet from developer
Research and Analysis :
- Collect information on the prominent developers in the allocated region and their ongoing / announced projects, brokers, real estate agents, property dealers etc.
- Provide information to VPs on the potential developers, sectors and geographies for investment