- Supply Chain Analytics Specialist will implement and run SC analytics for top-tier clients, working closely with the delivery teams
Role and Requirements :
- Managing Analytics Service Delivery
- Manage delivery and execution of analytics services for top tier clients in various areas
- Drive various supply chain initiatives such as demand planning, supply management, transportation planning and Inventory management
- Identify and execute multiple supply chain projects towards client business impact based on analytics insights and domain knowledge
- Leverage existing supply chain deals to build advanced analytics based reporting to provide enhanced business insights to our clients
- Build and provide subject matter expertise in supply chain for delivery of the deals
Managing Stakeholders :
- Manage relationships with client stakeholders build client shareable material for holding discussions on analytical insights, and planning for new analytics needs
- Collaborate across multiple internal stakeholders: delivery leads, account management for service delivery, capability showcase and new business development for the deals
Professional and Academic Requirements :
- Location: Noida
- MBA/Masters/Engineering degree from Top Tier Institutes
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience across Industry, Consulting or Outsourcing organizations.
- First Priority would be for candidates with experience in Supply Chain domain experience in demand planning, inventory optimization and supply management.
- Second Priority would be for candidates with experience in Healthcare Industrial Equipment with experience in the service management domain.
- Candidates with a few years of hands-on experience in the industry or in an analytics organization preferred. Global experience will be an advantage
- Experience in one of the statistical tools such as Minitab, R and SAS.
- Experience in advanced planning tools such as JDA, SAP APO and Oracle RDF will be an added advantage
- Strong business acumen and financials understanding