1. The candidate should have worked in a large Pvt./Foreign bank in the area of either Risk, Marketing analytics.
2. He or She should have a very good understanding of the banking domain including liabilities, assets and/or Credit Cards.
3. SME business exposure is an added plus.
4. He or she should have led teams in Analytical delivery.
5. A lot of Thought- leadership along with Client interaction expertise and ability to manage teams to enable Analytical delivery in the BFSI space.
6. Pre-Sales skills are an added plus.
7. The candidate will need to have the ability to manage multiple teams in Analytics delivery.
8. Exposure to application scorecard development (not necessarily model development, but more of usage and strategies around it), Behavioral scores, Collection analytics, Loss forecasting, Building Customer Profitability models, propensity/attrition analytics etc. would be appreciated.
9. Basically looking for a motivated Self Starter who can manage both Clients and delivery teams and ensure seamless and Top quality Analytics delivery.
10. Experience of having worked with SAS .
11. Knowledge of Banking systems and databases to the extent of understanding typical data structures required for analytics.
12. Team leading, Client interaction and management, Pre Sales, contribute in building Analytics practice
Education : B. Tech / BE and/or MBA From Tier - I And II University