Desired Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in SQL and R.
- Should be proficient in Excel.
- Modeling Exposure will be an added advantage.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Client management experience will be Preferred.
- Willingness to learn and try new things proactively
- Entrepreneurial in nature; self-motivated; work with minimal guidance
- 2-4 years of relevant and hands-on work experience in Analytics/Consulting firms
- Perform complex data analysis, design, support, and documentation.
- Help translate business problems to analytical frameworks: extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
- Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Strong problem solving skills the ability to ask the right questions, formulate a comprehensive set of hypothesis, identify significant factors, and adopt the appropriate solution framework
- Proficiency in data analysis using statistical and mathematical methodologies and tools
- Industry agnostic learning ability adaptability to new businesses and new business problems
- Ability to develop deep relationships with clients and offshore teams built on trust and credibility