- Develop predictive models, statistical analyses, optimization procedures, monitoring processes, data quality analyses, and score implementations supporting credit risk, impairment and collections.
- Validate, track, and monitor delivered projects.
- Produce robust documentation to ensure replicability of results.
- University degree in quantitative discipline required (ex. Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering).
- 2+ years modeling experience preferred (Financial services specific experience strongly preferred).
- Proficiency with analytical software (e.g., SAS), SQL tools (e.g., Oracle), Unix platforms, and MS Office required.
- Strong analytical, technical and/or statistical skills with ability to process large datasets into meaningful information.
Only genuinely interested candidates should apply or contact.