- Financial reporting analysts must be detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices.
- Establish very good understanding and conceptual knowledge of all G/L functionality and dataflow for the G/L process within team.
- Monthly / Quarterly reporting as per US GAAP, IFRS, US Regulatory Reporting and Corporate reporting.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with spreadsheet programs, such as MS Excel, are essential. Financial reporting analysts must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner.
- Must be able to work independently and have the ability to interact with co-workers, management, auditors and regulators.
Education: B.Com CA
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in Controller-ship function/finance and accounting function.