* The position will support the marketing function and work primarily on Direct Marketing reporting and analysis
* The role will focus on targeting strategy for new acquisitions as well as client management strategies for existing customers.
* The analyst will be working in close co-ordination with the Campaign Operations, DM Programs and Integrated Marketing teams in India and US to measure direct marketing initiatives.
* Responsible for data integration, management and transformation for direct marketing measurement and analysis
* Develop reports for tracking and analysing campaign results. Use appropriate techniques to decide cell sizing and interpret campaign results. Responsible for generating user friendly reports using visualization tools especially Qlickview and Excelcius
* Test and Learn: Apply test and learn approach to continuously improve targeting efficiency. Make recommendations for continuous increase in targeting efficiency.
* Expertise in base SAS , SAS EG, and SQl
* Should be able to understand the business context and design user friendly frontends
* Expertise to one or more of the analytics techniques like Ancova, Design of Experiments, Linear regression, Time Series techniques etc
* Experience in direct marketing campaign analysis and reporting
* Exposure to marketing mix modelling a plus
* Effective presentation and story boarding skills with exposure to executive level presentations
* Exhibits high degree of pro-activeness in analysing customer behaviour to influence change in the direct marketing strategy
* Ability to provide insights and recommendations using strong analytical skills; striving to convince key company decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
* Experience in managing partner relationships and overall program management
* Experience in presenting to varying audience effectively