Responsibilities include :
- Preparing and analyzing financial and operating statistics on specific companies.
- Preparing financial models and forecasts for specific companies, Maintain proprietary analytical forecasts.
- Tracking, collecting and analyzing economic, market, industry/sector, company and bond market data of importance.
- Utilizing quantitative and qualitative information obtained to determine financial and competitive advantages.
- Assessment of credit risk. Develop and write opinions on fundamental credit trends and ratings. Provide recommendations on specific sectors and individual securities based upon credit analysis.
- Analyzing prospectuses to determine structure and covenants of new and secondary issues.
- Summarizing company meetings, sell-side presentations and earnings conference calls.
- Informing senior analysts/ portfolio managers on major company or sector news events, rating actions etc.
- Support senior research analysts (2 max.) based in New York with focus on specific sectors.
Skills : 3 - 6 years of Credit research Experience.