"Position: Active Directory plus SharePoint Specialist:
Openings: 1/ Contract/ one year
The summary of the position is" 8+ years to 12 relevant and hands on experience on Active Directory & SharePoint Administration (Expert level experience) with very good working knowledge on Power Shell Commands"
8+ to 12 years relevant experience (MANDATORY) with an excellent record in a Senior Active Directory Analyst role.
Must have strong hands-on experience on the following technologies:
o Large Multi AD Forest deployments.
o Experience with AD upgrades to 2008 in a LARGE environment.
o Experience of migration users, application and services across AD Domains.
o Managing AD in a secure firewalled environment.
o Strong experience in AD 2003 & 2008.
o Strong experience in ISA and equivalent products.
o Strong experience in Windows server upto Version 2012.
o Strong experience in Group Policy Management, Domain, Domain Controller & Member Server policies.
o Quest AD Recovery Manager Forest edition
o AD/ Linux integration including Kerberos authentication
* SharePoint Administration including installation, Configuration and maintenance for SharePoint Server 2013, 2010 & 2007
* Create, delete, and manage site collections
* Allocate and monitor site collection storage
* Grant access to site collection owners
* Manage user profiles
* Plan and manage features such as managed metadata
* Manage Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store
* Manage InfoPath Forms Services, Records Management and Search
* Monitor tenant storage usage
* creating, configuring Applications on Sharepoint
* Sharepoint online administration using Power Shell Script
* Configure Cloud tenant settings on Power shell
* Sharepoint Migration activities using the tools Share Gate, Dell Quest etc.