1. Database Design/ Data Modeling
2. Requirement Gathering
3. Query writing including PL/SQL blocks
4. Performance tuning
5. Experience in Oracle 11G Database
6. Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance, security and reliability.
7. Identify and correct deviations from database development standards.
8. Create and enforce database development standards.
9. Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
10. Develop or maintain archived procedures, procedural codes, or queries for applications.
11. Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
12. Test changes to database applications or systems.
13. Identify, evaluate and recommend hardware or software technologies to achieve desired database performance.
14. Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
15. Design database applications, such as interfaces, data transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, data partitions, and function-based indexes to enable efficient access of the generic database structure.
16. Collaborate with system architects, software architects, design analysts, and others to understand business or industry requirements.
17. Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
18. Develop and document database architectures.
19. Good communication and client handling skills.