We are currently seeking management consultants at the Analyst level to provide consulting services to our clients in the areas of BPML -to develop BPML strategies and frameworks, develop high-performance business process repositories to support business transformation, ERP and SOA efforts, and to establish BPML governance frameworks and organizations.
Key responsibilities may include :
- Diagnosis of the client's current BPML capabilities and BPML maturity - including strategy, organization, processes and technology
- Develop and establish BPML governance processes and organizations (e.g. BPML Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Develop business process frameworks and strategies to support the client's strategic BPML efforts
- Leverage best practices and existing business process repositories and standards (e.g. Accenture's industry-specific High Performance Process Excellence models, SCOR, SAP's Business Process Repository, etc.) to create client-specific business process repositories for business process improvement and implementation initiatives
- Support and facilitate business process requirement and design workshops (both onshore and offshore) in support of business transformation, SAP, and Oracle projects
- Provide business process method and tool expertise for the design, implementation and continuous improvement of processes in various industries (preferably ARIS)
- Conduct training and provide knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders and to clients on BPML concepts, frameworks and methods
- Collaborate with Accenture's Systems Integration and Technology (SI&T) teams on technical BPML initiatives, including SOA implementations, BPMS and workflow integration, business process execution, etc.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
Basic Qualifications :
- 1-8 years of ARIS software solutions work experience in any BPML tools (PEGA, ARIS, Case wise, Provision, Adonis, iGrafxetx- )
- 2+ years of recent management consulting/project experience, in areas such as: Business Process Modeling strategy, process management or data management business process design and modeling, business process improvement, BPML tool deployment, etc.
- Understanding of Six sigma, Lean, TPM or any other process improvement methodologies and how they support a broad BPM journey at a client
- 3 + years working with business process management tools such as (PEGA, Visio, Popkin, iGrafx, Mega and ARIS)
- MBA Degree required. 4 year bachelor degree with at least 3 years of experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4 + years in a management consulting role at a competitor consulting firm
- Ability to communicate with Business and IT
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with expertise in quantitative/qualitative process analysis techniques, process metrics and performance measurement
- Background in business process and ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle) with expertise in using ARIS with SAP NetWeaver or Oracle Fusionor any other ERP suites
- Know-how about performance measurement and KPIs development, benchmarking and process maturity frameworks