Job Role/Job Description
The ideal candidate should have 4-5 years of experience (including pre-qualification experience) in
advisory services related to Indian tax and regulatory aspects. Candidates with additional knowledge of
finance and accounting will be preferred. This experience and skills will enable the candidate to handle
our clients tax and regulatory consulting assignments.
Advanced knowledge and interest in various aspects related to following regulations
- Tax on corporates, expatriates and individuals under the Income Tax Act
- Cross border taxation, esp. Transfer Pricing & Double Tax Avoidance agreements
- Withholding taxes
- Tax on goods and services Excise Duties, Customs, Service Tax, VAT and GST
- Foreign exchange regulations and rules mandated by RBI
- FDI regulations
- Corporate law viz. Companies Act, LLP Act and other commercial regulations applicable thereto
- Regulations mandated by SEBI, stamp duty regulations etc.
Intermediate level knowledge and interest in
- Financial advisory eg. due diligence, financial modelling