Education : MBA/ CA / US CFA
- Candidate should have good experience within general credit risk, ideally with grounding in Financial Institutions
- Knowledge and understanding of traded products (fx, derivatives, futures) and related risk concepts.
- Perform written credit analysis and recommend credit ratings for approval.
- Monitor performance of counter-parties and conduct quarterly and annual reviews as required.
- Frequently involved in portfolio review presentation to senior credit officers.