Grade: Sr. Analyst-Manager
Education: The ideal candidate will have a BCOM/ CA/ MBA/ Masters and 1-3 years work experience in finance or accounting or a related control discipline (e.g. Risk Management, Financial Control, Audit, Operations, etc.).
Shift Timings: 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Key Responsibilities / Job Description:
- The position will work closely with Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance/Product Control, as well as members of Treasury to report on, monitor, and forecast the company's liquidity position.
- The position will involve monitoring and forecasting short term liquidity needs as well as analyzing the groups structural liquidity and its impact on the organizations aggregate position.
- Reporting Current liquidity position through the production of the daily Gap Analysis Report
- Calculation of liquidity ratios to allow management to monitor changes in structural liquidity
- Also responsible for producing cash flow and various other ad-hoc regulatory reporting.
- Liaise with members of Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance, and Treasury to establish reporting requirements and develop the tools, analysis and reporting necessary to proactively identify and manage risk with respect to portfolios and products, and continuously update the reporting process to reflect the current business structure
- Responsible for participating in the production of existing as well as playing a role in the development of new Regulatory reporting requirements
- Participate with members of the various disciplines to identify ways to streamline and automate process flows in order to