Candidate Profile : Ideally with 4-7 yrs post qualification experience in HR and employee relations in an FMCG/ Pharma or large manufacturing company will be ideal. Exposure to Corporate HR/ Regional HR functions will be a plus.
Educational Qualification :
MBA in HR / Post Graduate Diploma in HRM - from XISS/ XIMB/ IMT/ SIMS,ICFAI, IISWBM/ XIME/
Job Profile :
- Talent Acquisition - Acquiring talent at the right time, at the right cost while embedding best in class systems and processes including outcome focused orientation
- Develops a sourcing plan and ensures adherence to the selection process .
- Prepares and negotiates the offer /appointment terms right up to on boarding of the new hires .
- Responsible for the administration of the OE survey, ensuring that Managers have access to and cascade results .
- Facilitates the action planning workshops and tracking the effectiveness
- Induction & On boarding of the New Recruits
- Implementation of the Performance Management Way in the unit - Goal Setting, Mid Year Review, One-on-Ones, Annual Review
- Develop strong business relationship within HR Team and leverage the relationships to deliver the people objectives and in the process also embed the Talent Management and Performance Management Ways
- Talent Development - Capturing and Execution of the individual development plans. Responsible for rolling out of all Capability Development initiatives for all levels up to Managers in the region
- Align HR functions- policies and practices with business needs. Interpret and monitor the application and compliance of HR policies and practices
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- To design and implement training calendar based on identified needs, as well as maintain and update database of training sources, consultants, institutes, costs etc.
- To ensure the best available pool of talent by constantly monitoring, analyzing and scouting for resources to fulfill the recruitment needs for the factory.
- To create a robust system of maintaining the organization structure in terms of numbers and positioning against sanctioned strength.