- Perform audits in accordance to methodology and complete assignments on time.
- Manages the team to provide multifunctional and, when applicable, global services to the client.
- Helps ensure that any professional, technical, or client service problem or request is resolved in a timely manner and by the appropriate people and resources.
- Develop/implement methodologies and techniques for new products and services, and participates in internal initiatives.
- Engages manager/ partner in client discussions and opportunities.
- Communicates in a clear, confident, and effective manner and is comfortable leading discussions with and making presentations to senior client management.
- Be responsible for client service hours for self.
- Recognizes multifunctional opportunity to improve client service in connection with
IT Controls review and testing:
- IT platform reviews (operating systems, databases, network components)
- ERP & Application Controls Review and Testing
- SAS 70 Readiness & Attest Engagements
- SoX Readiness & Audit Engagements
- IT Platform [Operating Systems & Databases] Reviews.
- Business Process Contorls Reviews
- Segregation of Duties Reviews
Lead on IT Audits covering general computer controls and business process controls as financial audit support for major Financial Services, Telecom and Energy & Resources clients in USA and India.
* Lead on SSAE16 Audits covering general computer controls and business process controls for major Financial Services and Technology clients in USA and India