Job Description: * Analysis and tuning over IBM P Series Servers.
* Proven exposure to Installation & Upgrade of Fixes/Patches/APARs (Authorized Programming Analysis Report) /TL.
* Proven Production support skills along with problem analysis and resolution.
* Experience on hardware and software configuration, LPARs/DLPARs/VIOs.
* Experience on Duel VIOs along with Partitions created using NPIV.
* Experience on HACMP (clustering).
* Experience on GPFS (General Parallel File System) is an added advantage.
* Capability of troubleshooting performance issues. System Security, integration, analysis, architecture & support skills.
* Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills.
* Experience with OS storage (SAN) configuration & maintenance. IBM SVC. Hitachi. EMC. Unix shell scripting (Korn and/or Perl) is a plus.
* Need to be part of team providing 24x7x365 coverage with 3 shifts a day along with on-call support on need basis.