Experience: 15+ years
Total experience of 15 years & above experience in handling Corporate Affairs and Liaison assignments.
1. Drafting contracts, General agreements, Civil plaints and Criminal Complaints and settling them , Lease Deeds, Leave and Licence agreements, affidavits, counter statements, rejoinders etc.
2. Handling General correspondence
3. Preparing and settling facts and case for legal opinions
4. Legal record keeping
1. Handling overall operations of Corporate Affairs, Public Relations (PR) and Liaison with Government, Quasi Government, Diplomatic agencies, media and various stake holders.
2. Develop and maintain contacts, especially with various Government and semi Govt. Agencies like Ministry of Finance, Ministry Of Commerce, Department of Company Affairs, DGCA, DGFT, BIS, SEBI, RBI. PMO, Cabinet Secretariat, BMC, . FICCI, CII, ASSOCHAM etc.
3. Coordinate and relationship management with customs authorities, airport authority of India, Immigration authorities, and other govt. bodies.
4. Coordinate for Project Appraisals and Approvals.
5. Responsible for maintaining the Corporate Image/Identity of the Company and Group.
6. Assist in Crisis Management.
7. Assist in the preparation of corporate events.
Other Skills & requirements
1. Superior Communication (written & oral) & interpersonal skills.
2. Strong PR, liaison and man management skills.
3. Leadership, ability to translate plans into actions.
4. Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
5. Good negotiation skills.
6. Should be open to traveling frequently as per the job requirement.