CA with at least 8+ years of experience
We are a social enterprise for women in creating the sustainable careers. - Our vision is to increase the women workforce participation in Indian economy-
- Provides technical, analytical and business knowledge and is seen as adept on financial control & reporting matters Up to date with all regulatory changes and can articulate impact to the business
- Has a deep understanding of the end to end process and financial control framework and uses this to manage the team to deliver the right level of operational control.
- Responsible for proactively identifying continuous improvements to the financial control framework and works to deliver them in a consistent accounting treatment across Retail products.
- Negotiates with the Group Financial Control team and achieves consensus through conflict resolution when dealing with reporting issues raised by them during key reporting periods
- Responsible for keeping up to date with changes to the regulatory and compliance environment and assesses the impact to business area. Ensuring that the Business Partners are kept informed of the changes and how they impact their related business Accountable for compliance to Group Policy.
- Provides recommendations for areas to focus on and complete further in-depth investigation to mitigate risk and/or control issues
- Influences strategy for the Financial Reporting & Control team by drawing on their previous work experience and roles bringing fresh insight and looking for best in class solutions and processes
(Only women Leaders are looked for this role)