Location : Tardeo
AGM/GM -Product is primarily responsible for strategic product planning, defining, delivering, and continuously innovating Internet based consumer products and services. AGM/GM -Product should strive to create world-class products that are marketable and be instrumental in getting the same implemented.
RequirementsAGM/GM -Product must understand consumer needs, convert broad ideas into rationalized product definitions and specifications, and collaboratively deliver products in a timely manner. He/she must be able to drive consensus among various stakeholders and articulate tradeoffs used in making product related choices & decisions. Following professional traits are necessary requirements:
- Understanding customer needs and consumer behavior through research, customer feedback analysis, click stream analysis, and direct interactions with customers.
- Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Innovating and delivering products that differentiate us from competition. This will include new products as well as enhancements to existing products.
- Conducting regular competition analysis and recommending plan of action - should master the details of competitive landscape.
- Working closely with Engineering, Research, Quality Assurance, Design and Marketing teams to create synergies leading to a high quality product.
- Creating product specifications documents and conducting product specification reviews with key stakeholders such as Engineering, Quality Assurance, Design & others.
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and execution.
- Other responsibilities include:
a. Providing product related inputs to marketing, sales and CRM teams.
b. Training and mentoring teams as and when required.
Good to have
- Strong consumer focus
- Team Handling
- Innovative and capable of out-of-the-box thinking
- Able to create value using good business judgment
- Detail oriented, however, does not lose the big picture of final product and time to market
- Strong results orientation - is able to focus and deliver results
- Excellent problem solving skills - coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
- Team Player -ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross functional teams
- Total relevant work experience: 6 to 12 years
- MBA from top B School
- Experience in managing Internet based consumer products or services is an advantage
- Mumbai based