Job Responsibilities :-
1. All IR and Administration issues,
2. Wage negotiations,
3. Contract Labour Management,
4. Trade Union Management - Settlements for creating an amicable environment in the organization.
5. Union Negotiations- Discussing & negotiating with employees and unions for issues related to work, employee discipline, and other IR issues.
6. Disciplinary proceedings -Preparing Charge Sheets, warning letters and conducting domestic inquiry for misconducts as defined in the Company's Certified Standing Orders.
7. Counseling / grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating employee satisfaction.
8. Handling strikes and lockouts and all court issues
9. Liaisoning with Govt. Departments-Representing before the Statutory Authorities in conciliation on behalf of the company i.e Factories Dept., State and Central Labour Depts., local Police, EPFO, ESIC.
10. Initiating Employee Engagement activities, Employee Reward & Recognition programs.
11. Coordinating Legal matters.
12. Overseeing legal compliance with respect to Contract Labour Management, and monitoring and controlling of Over Time hours.
13. Co-coordinating training programmes
14. CSR activities and General Administration
Local language of Kannad