* Nurture self-organizing, high performing distributed teams through servant leadership and mentoring.
* Guide teams through the 'Forming, Norming, Storming and Performing' stages to reach and maintain 'High Performing' status.
* Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team through Lean adoption and mentors agile values as expressed in the Agile Manifesto.
* Resolve conflict through arbitration, negotiation, reasoned discussion, or escalation.
* Willing and able to identify problems, impediments, dependencies with other internal or external teams., and other team dysfunctions, and then facilitate quick resolution in order to keep teams highly productive.
* Maintain a close working relationship with Product Owners -- guiding them in developing, maintaining and grooming Product Backlog to ensure Vision/Roadmap is transparent, ensure team's work is aligned to these Goals and Objectives.
* Able to work with and represent a wide variety of stakeholders that need to work with the team.