About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. To begin with, you will start as Interaction Designer for our consumer and business web and mobile applications. As a Interaction Designer you'll take the lead as you...
* Are expected to work as a facilitator and constantly help facilitate discussion around business value and user stories and help agile development team with backlog creation and prioritization.
* Will be responsible for your UX teams' velocity and produce rich deliverables keeping up with the fast paced sprints and stakeholder UX reviews meetings.
* Help lead the development of the holistic vision, UX strategy and roadmap for the Pitney Bowes location products and services, across web and mobile platforms, focusing on innovation and user/customer centric strategies
* Partner with other user experience practitioners, user interface developers, product management, marketing and product development across Pitney Bowes to implement best practices and ensure visual, functional and conceptual unity.
* Work with key partners within the company to conduct design studios, specify business requirements and user stories
* Create best in class user experience deliverables, including wireframes, prototypes, personas, heuristic evaluations, usability research plans, to best implement the intended user experience
About You and The Global UX Team
We are a talented and high-energy team who
* live and breathe creating awesome user experiences for all new product development
* continually challenge the status quo and each other to define and adopt best practices
* take an agile approach to delivering quickly and responding to feedback
* Are defining a product branding and unification strategy
* Place value on the practice of developing reusable assets and design patterns
We are expecting you to
* Challenge the norm yet still deliver commitments on time
* Know how to pick your battles
* See the relationship between individual design implications and the impact on the end to end user experience
* Have the drive & passion to bring a product to market, considering the end to end user experience
* Welcome the opportunity to be a part of the reinvention of a Fortune 500 company
* 6-10 years of the following experiences: User Experience Design, Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design, Visual Design or related fields in the design of web and mobile applications. Creation of IA documents such as wireframes, customer journey maps, user stories, personas,high quality visuals and other user-centric documentation
* B.Tech/B Des./ Bachelors in Fine Arts or higher in HCI, Graphic Design, Psychology, Human Factors or related field
* Proven ability in UI design, Interaction Design, Visual Design and for Enterprise Web/SaaS/Mobile Applications
* Fluent with Agile techniques such as task mapping, storyboarding, sketching, low and high-fidelity mockups and wireframes
* Strong understanding of Interaction and Visual Design principles and the latest standards like Windows 8, IOS 7, Material Design
* Fluent in creating high quality Photoshop pixel perfect visuals
* Familiar with the latest points of view on responsive design and design for cross-platform & mobile devices
* Practice in user research techniques and tools, including customer interviews, usability testing, contextual inquiry, A/B testing and un-facilitated techniques
* Self-driven to keep up with & learn/use the latest design tools, methods, and techniques, particularly those which can most seamlessly be consumed as code.
* Fluent with software tools for wireframes and prototypes such as Axure , Visio, Omnigraffle or Balsamiq and Adobe Photoshop .
* Experience working with remote teams and the use of remote tools
* Proven conceptual skills, a critical eye for detail, and the ability to translate complex concepts into a clear visual representation
* Must be able to provide portfolio of user interface design work and demonstrate track record of bottom line impact resulting from user interface design.
Experience with the following a plus (but not required):
* Experience in Location Intelligence/Mapping/API/Web Services Domain
* Previous experience ecommerce or Location based companies
* HTML/HTML5 , CSS/CSS3
* Must have excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude, and the confidence, passion and bravery to push the limits for UI and UX. This team will be delivering high visibility products, collaborating on bleeding edge projects & will release industry-first solutions.
* Valid US B1 Visa