You will be involved in supporting large scale WAS infrastructures with multiple middle ware products. 5 above Years in WAS Administration : L3+ experience with product installation, deploy and administration.
Deployment knowledge from external tools in mandatory. ( preferable Udeploy tool ).
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Your responsibilities will include:
* Ability to grasp and translate technical concepts, think independently, and take the initiative required to resolve issues in a team structure.
* Ability to analyze current environment and recommend improvements thru workflow efficiency and/or consolidation.
* Strong customer orientation and a professional approach with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
* Good analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to quickly adapt to changing and competing priorities
* Experience setting up, configuring and troubleshooting WAS & IHS in AIX
* Experience in deploying applications and fix pack up-gradation
* Experience in build forge, site minder and LDAP
* Experience in SSL configuration, Load balancer
* Familiarity with J2EE, IHS Web Server, WebSphere Application Server, SSL, SOA, Unix Shell, Jython and perl etc
* Unix administration skills on AIX
* Familiarity with MQ servers, Oracle / SQL/DB2 servers and XML, XSL and WSDL.
* Familiarity with the Web and Application Servers, Workflow infrastructure.
* Some knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective.
* Is comfortable with working in an environment where a high degree of multitasking is the norm.
* Proven communication skills.
* Knowledge of service now ticketing tool
* Concept on IPC process
* Knowledge of APARs & CIRATs