1) Payroll processing after attendance records received from HR department.
2) Full and final settlement for outgoing employees
3) TDS on salary and filling of return, issue of Form 16 etc.
4) Maintain record of employee advance, reimbursement etc.
5) Correspondence with regulatory authority like PF, ESIC, LIC etc.
6) Handle independently all PF related matters Govt PF and PF Trust both and Superannuation, Gratuity
7) Able to manage complete books of accounts of PF Trust, Superannuation Trust and Gratuity Trust
8) Filing of periodical return of PF/ESIC/Gratuity/Superannuation
9) Processing for withdrawal of gratuity, superannuation, PF (from government and trust both)
10) Investment management of PF trust (contribution from employees)
11) Getting actuarial valuation of leave encashment, superannuation etc.
12) Maintaining of all records as per PF Act for PF Trust
13) Maintaining of minutes of meeting of PF Trust Board members.
14) Profession Tax
15) Getting audit from regulatory authority