A. Inventory Accounting and Control.
1. Accurate inventory Accounting and Inventory Control.
2. Review of the Standard Costing for Finished Goods.
3. Preparation of Monthly P/L after closing and review of the same with the commercial finance.
4. Review of Variances relating to price and Production and communication of the same to the management on monthly basis.
5. Spares are accurately accounted and reconciled on monthly basis.
6. Comparison RM/PM/FG stocks at Co-packer end with the physical verification report and take corrective actions for variation if any.
B. Statutory Compliances
1. Completion of Statutory audit in an efficient manner within the agreed timelines in area of Material Accounting for Finished Goods Business.
2. Completion of CAD audit (Internal Audit) completion without any adverse comments in the area of material accounting.
3. Support in Completion of Cost Compliance report.
2. Monthly Deposition of Service Tax
3. Preparation of Service Tax Returns
4. Preparation of CENVAT registers
5. Monthly Excise reconciliation for Excise duty paid to the co-packer.
6. Reconciliation of excise and service tax accounts on monthly basis.
C. Internal compliances
1. Submission of Balance Sheet Reconciliations within 2 weeks of the month end closing.
2. Accurate Quarterly Commitment reporting submission
3. Circulate monthly TB split
4. Monthly GL Metrics
Handling Material Accounting for Finished Goods business
To ensure accurate Inventory Management & Accounting for all Finished Goods Business in the Business Unit.
To ensure compliance at Carrying and forwarding agent spread across India.
To ensure timely closure of books of accounts by doing timely and accurate opex accounting.
Review of the Standard Costing for Finished Goods and revision of standard cost on half yearly basis.
Review of price Variances and production variances on monthly basis
Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations after every month end closing.
Circulate monthly Trial Balance split of Head office and plant.
Verification of RM/PM/FG stock at Co-packer with the physical verification report and taking necessary and corrective action for difference in physical verification report.
Preparation of Monthly GL Metrics for the GL team for analysis of the performance of the GL Team.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Basic knowledge of accounting
Basic knowledge of business systems / practices.
ICWA (CMA) or MBA Finance with 2-5 yrs experience in a top FMCG/ Retail / Consumer goods company