Integrated Management System
- Define the EHS IMS protocol and culture for the company
- Obtain Integrated Management Systems (OHSAS 18001/ ISO 14001) certification
- Promote system Awareness throughout the organisation
- Ensure compliance to systems as per norms and desired standards
- Communicate and advise on all integrated management system related issues
- Document procedures/SOPs pertaining adherence to safety standards
- Implement/establish controls to ensure adherence to safety norm - norms
Planning and Coordination
- Design, Communicate, Establish and Coordinate Emergency response programmes / Contingency plans in all Manufacturing plants
- Communicate and advise on all EHS measures being taken in the Company
- Ensure a safe work environment for all employees, vendors and visitors to our offices
- Provide EHS related advisory on all existing and new projects
- Ensure periodic review mechanism is in place and the reviews address all burning platforms
Audit, Compliance and Reporting
- Facilitate and Conduct regular internal safety and housekeeping audits to identify unsafe or unhealthy conditions and/ or noncompliances with established statutes, certifications, internal standards
- Take action to eliminate unsafe or unhealthy conditions and items of non-compliances
- Investigate and Report EHS incidents and actions
- Flash Audit points and redressal of audit points to relevant stake holders facilitate action plans around the same
- Ensure adequate documentation as per norms/rules/statutes
- Implement Environmental, Health & Safety audits through accredited inspection authorities
Training & Facilitation
- Train, motivate and support employees in adopting a safety culture
- Define the cultural norms through adequate training and other intervention
- Facilitate and coordinate training as per plan for implementation of integrated systems
- Train Brewery EHS coordinators as Lead IMS Auditors
- Orient all Employees and Vendors on our IMS
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- High energy levels.
Job Location: Should be flexible to relocate to plant locations across India
Candidate Profile Required:
- Graduate Engineer with around 5-10 years working on EHS systems deployment in a medium sized manufacturing organization.
- Around 2 to 3 years experience working as EHS SME at a corporate level coordinating EHS initiatives at multiple locations.
Diploma Fire and Safety or equivalent, Lead Auditor IMS or equivalent