Client is a well known Healthcare Group based in California, USA. Established in 2005, the group has made rapid growth in ancillary healthcare services.
For its team; it requires :
Education : CAs ONLY [No CPA s]
- Must have valid H1B.
- H1B candidates who are based in India & wishing to relocate or those in USA
- The client shall cover green card expenses after completion of specific tenure.
Work Exp : 1- 3 years
Role specs :
- Reporting to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for oversight of all finance, accounting and reporting activities.Will work closely with the accounting team and the controller.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Assist the controller in maintaining internal control.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the Companies financial status;
- Assist the controller in leadership and the annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results
- Support the controller in engaging the board's audit and finance committees around issues and trends in financial operating models, delivery and compliance.
- Assist the controller in organizational cash flow forecasting by working in partnership with the program vice presidents and establish finance and administrative systems to support program operations.
- SAP experience is a plus
- Experience on multiple companies, inter-company transaction, elimination and reporting is a plus.