The Reporting & Statutory Accounting Manager role is part of the R2R COE Team committed to be world class accounting trusted advisors for the variety of markets we support. This position supports all aspects of the statutory close process, helps drive process improvement and accuracy of financial reporting and ensures the integrity of our balance sheet. A successful candidate is a person with strong technical accounting, collaboration and project management skills. The role requires the ability to understand the big picture as well as have an outstanding attention to the underlying details.
Prepare Financial Statements Creating core Statutory Statements including the first draft of the required commentaries/Financial and Directors Report
- Read, Write and Speak in German Language
- Take lead role for coordinating the year end audit
- Support LOM on interim and y/e certification call/requirements
- Ensure IFRS compliance
- "Building knowledge of and staying up to date with
- local statutory requirements"
- Support tax department queries
- Support SOX process and control reviews
- Support LOM regulatory requests for information
Certified Accountant (CA / CWA/ACCA/ MBA) with 8 10 years of post-qualification in Shared Services or Core telecom industry with fluency in German Language.