1. Perform general office and clerical duties for administrative office to include the Finance Department, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer and other staff as needed.
2. Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
3. Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, and accounts payable and receivable.
4. Data entry & File maintenance
5. Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
6. Occasionally assist with payroll needs including but not limited to: preparing & transmitting payroll, responding to employee inquiries and maintaining spreadsheets.