1. The Accounts Manager will be responsible for retention, Sales and Margin growth from the assigned accounts. He/She will also responsible for simultaneously managing multiple customer opportunities at various changes of acquisition.
2. Map the current accounts, key decision makers and review buying patterns. Ensure retention of the accounts.
3. Provide estimation in consultation with cross functional teams.
4. Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide best services to the customer.
5. Responsible for conducting the knowledge transfer to the technical team and assisting them fulfilling the requirement as well as ensuring the quality.
6. Responsible to deliver the results on time as well as track the progress of the project.
7. Charged with the responsibility of training the clients on the product and ensuring their problems are resolved by the support team at the earliest.
8. Successfully develop and deliver the agreed segment strategy and sales target in line with the overall business strategy.
9. Review accounts spend with the customer on quarterly basis, leveraging MIS information.
10 . Maintaining relationships with existing customers as well as development of new client base.
1. Relevant 1-5 years experience in Account Management, Client Servicing and Business development/ Sales
2. Must have good knowledge about Websites
3. Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills.