The position will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with the portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders with an objective to lead the strategic growth of sustainable, profitable revenue
S/he will manage every aspect of the service delivery for a large enterprise account with a holistic perspective across excellence in delivery, anticipating growth opportunities, building strong client relationships ensuring client satisfaction in helping solve their business problems
Plan and budget revenue generation for the week , month and year at large with the Account
Resource planning & Resource Allocation to mandates
Managing the lifecycle of the Account.
Sourcing relevant profiles from multiple job portals
Screening and skills assessment as per the job requirements.
Scheduling , Follow-up , Coordination with candidate to ensure show-up and feedback from interviewer.
Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop relationship and to understand overall needs and requirements
Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the Manager.
* Should have relevant experience in head-hunting and mapping, preference will be given to the candidates from executive search firms' background.
* Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
* Should have done end-to-end recruitment's.
* Should be well versed with Account Management and Client Servicing.
* Should have the ability to work in pressure situations.