Responsible for management and delivery on a key part of the overall business plan for a particular business unit or client, including gross profitability. Ownership for effectively leading a team and client portfolio by providing senior level consultancy, demonstrating excellent people management skills and ensuring overall business management for teams and clients.
Leads client account teams in the service delivery of all account activity as well as provides the strategic direction of the account.
Partners with local and regional leadership teams to develop and execute against business plans and ensures agreed business and personal metrics are achieved.
Generates profitable revenue growth through new business development and current client engagements.
Leads a sector, practice or business unit and is measured against an established business plan.
- Minimum 8-12 yrs of PR experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism.
- Actively communicates via social media platforms.
- Previous experience of coaching and managing more junior employees.
- Ability to travel on a short term basis for client and business demands.
- Proven record in high client satisfaction and retention levels.
- Proven track record in new business development.
Postgraduate qualification ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism.