* Experience in managing large teams of over 150 people in an ODC/ Professional services set up
* Staff Aug/Professional services/Fulfillment
* Interact with client managers and directors to understand their business need and explore opportunities to grow the account.
* Co-ordinate with resourcing team /hiring teams/Cross BUs for the profiles as per the requirement.
* Schedule the initial screening interview, Check the availability of client managers and schedule the interview and obtain the feedback.
* Co-ordination on all aspects including PO initiation, candidates joining, communication with client PMO to create the client badge, issue laptops, onboarding etc
* Co-ordinate with onsite counterparts and provide weekly status updates. 2) People Management
* Ramp up the team on technology /domain gaps for the project.
* Address if there are any performance/delivery issues that is escalated by the client
* Responsible for goal setting/PMD, performance review, appraisals, ART..etc 3) Invoice submission
* Validation, check inaccuracy / correction, and submission of hardcopies to client on time and following up on payment 4) Others
* Time sheets: ensure the internal and client time sheets are submitted on time
* Maintain hygiene and data accuracy on employee data, time sheets,etc
* Track the client Laptops with ITICS -- Maintain the laptop tracker(service tag , EOL, issued.. ) and follow up with client to re-issue new laptops.
* For the resources getting rolled off, ensure the badge and client laptop are submitted and tracker is updated before they move out of account.