- Need candidates with BE/Btech/ME/Mtech or MCA degree with excellent written and verbal communication skill, including ability to develop and deliver presentation to Senior Management
- The candidates should have at least 7-8 years of relevant experience.
- Must have done minimum of two workday implementations.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience with design, development, testing and implementation experience in Workday
- Must have the technical skills and experience needed to develop cost-effective, timely solutions that meet functional and performance requirements
- Experience with industry standard HR/HCM platforms, services; and products; Workday configuration, implementation and maintenance required
- Experience building and maintaining inbound/outbound integrations in Workday
- Strong strategic HR/HCM business acumen, understanding of organization strategy and ability to design/integration HR solutions and platforms to deliver that strategy
- Preferred experience in Core HR, Absence Management, Compensation, Benefits, Recruitment, Compensation Planning, Performance management, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Succession Planning, Onboarding
- 7+ years of IT experience with at least 2-4+ years of Workday experience
- 5+ years of experience working with and building integrations with HCM systems in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience building Workday integrations
Experience building and maintaining inbound/outbound integrations in Workday
- Solid experience with EIB, Workday Studio and Cloud Connect type of integrations are preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interfaces
- Deep Knowledge on XML, XSLT, Xpath, Web Services/SOAP
- Ability to work independently, and report on status and planning of own work.
- Experience in validating requirements and mapping them to standard solutions.
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment with evolving end-user demands. Be proactive in signalling false expectations and issues.
- Be able to work in a cross-geographical team. Understand who the other team members are, and reach out to them whenever required.
Be persistent and analytical about solving bugs and incidents.