1) The Presentation Specialist will be required to design and enhance a variety of materials including client/sales presentations and marketing materials in MS PowerPoint.
2) The ideal candidate is a skilled graphic designer and a visual storyteller, who has the ability to take content from multiple stakeholders and visualize it using graphics, animation and information visualization (e.g. infographics) so that it tells a visually compelling and cohesive story.
3) Will be expected to not just work on presentations but also support the enhancement of such capabilities within the entire organization. This would involve training, mentoring, coaching and oversight of others work.
4)Create, edit, & enhance business presentations using high impact visualisations (infographics and charts)
5) Bringing varying subjects/topics to life in PowerPoint through the use of storytelling skills
6) Creative thinking through designs, while understanding business standards and creating presentations.
7) Present compelling data in a way that is engaging, clear and powerful
8) Effectively communicate concepts and data analysis, based on the context and content provided by the business team.
9) Develop graphics and layouts for the infographics based on the slide content.
10) Convert photographs and drawings into digital images and then manipulate those images