- Develop a deep understanding of the organizations business and provide leadership that drives the definition of a future state road map and ensure the quality of all deliverables is met.
- Create and strategies business operations that deliver excellent results.
- As a Senior operations manager, you will be looking into transitioning of work from other global offices to the Mumbai office including any other relevant migration of operations work.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, and propagate the use of the Business Operations team.
- To ensure a value added experience to all stakeholders by partnering with them and influencing them on business and day to day operational issues and expectations.
- To contribute to plan and lead implementation of annual operating plans for relevant business unit.
- Enforce that SLA's are met on time.
The Successful Candidate:
- 13+ years of experience in back office Operations across Banking, financial services and Insurance companies based out of India.
- Strong SLA management experience within an Insurance based third party/ captive setup in India along with managing team sizes upto 150+ people spread across multiple locations
- Strong Analytical ability and Decision making skills
- Exceptional communication, inter-personal and analytical skill and international stakeholder management.
- Excellent people management skills, open to direction and Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
What Is in it for You:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders