1.Responsible for activities of complete foundry production and overall operations and manufacturing activities of Foundry.
2.Responsible for complete Profit & Loss of Foundry unit.
3.To prepare the Strategy & provide guidance on operational issues pertaining to Improvement in Operational effectiveness.
4.To develop, provide guidance and direct all actions from forecasting to production, Engineering, Development, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain Management, Logistic etc. that are required to meet deliveries.
5.To Effectively Manage resources to maintain harmonious atmosphere in factory.
6.Recommend & organize implementation of Annual Cost Reduction & Productivity Improvement Targets as per annual plan.
1. Candidate should be BE/ B. Tech. with 20-25 years of strong exposure working with auto component/ engineering industry.
2. Should be Skilled in Foundry operations (SG Iron, Cast Iron or ferrous foundry)
3. Candidate should be go better, result oriented, accustomed to working in a technically challenging and fast-paced environments with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
4. Candidate should have been working in Leadership role since last 5 years.
5. Computer literacy is must.
6. Candidate should be Dynamic, Result oriented and Energetic.
7. Candidate should possess Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.