1. Developing, maintaining and overseeing Companys Entire information security program and information security management system
2. Developing, maintaining and overseeing information security policies, procedures and control techniques to address all applicable requirements from ISO, Payment Card Industry standards and regulators;
3. Authorize all exceptions to the compliance security policies, standards and procedures Co-ordinate with various teams to ensure timely compliance of all outstanding audit recommendations.
4. Responsible to maintain full compliance to ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and ISO 22301 certifications
5. To communicate Information Security policies and frameworks to all functions and ensure adherence of the policy framework with all stakeholders to ensure on-going implementation and maintenance of information security program;
6. Report to the management on risk exposure related to information security controls and processes by assessing the implemented technical controls and provide a briefing to senior management on Technology and Information Security matters.
7. program; information derived from automated and continuous monitoring, including threat assessments; and progress on actions to remediate threats Establish and implement incident management procedures for reporting and handling security incidents. Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
8. Reporting senior management on the effectiveness of the Companys Information Security