Role and Responsibilities:
The Vice President will play a critical role in working within HCM and across all divisions in Bangalore to execute initiatives that support the firm's Learning and Development mission to create an environment which maximises the development of its employees. The individual will work closely with members of each of the three teams within the Talent Management function, namely Recruiting, Global Leadership & Diversity and Business Partners, to provide a seamless and effective service to the business in developing its talent.
- Focus on the Talent Development Strategy for the Office and drive initiatives and programs around it.
- Support the creation and execution of initiatives to support the firm's Learning and Development mission, working closely within HCM, the Talent Management function and across all divisions in India.
- Actively partner with the divisions and offices to support the development of all employees within India.
- Facilitate learning sessions individually and along with senior leaders of the firm
- Be able to conceptualize content development and design. Have an understanding of measuring effectiveness
- Consult with and act as adviser to the Division heads, Global teams and HR Generalists across the region
- Liaise with Business Partners to run the nomination based programs and program manages from start to finish the entire learning process.
- Analyze statistics on key learning trends and leverage reports and statistics to analyse and present key takeaways to stakeholders in Bangalore and within global teams.
- Represent the firm and develop appropriate relationships with external partners and associations to enable information gathering, benchmarking and advocacy
- Support the firm's participation in benchmarking surveys and regional award submissions
- Act as a conduit for research, intelligence and external developments in the learning area
- Manage regional budget for divisional programming related activities and expenses
- Deliver on business priorities related to the role .Drive and determination to help be a - best in class- learning organization
- Strategic thinking towards leadership and talent development
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Strategic and creative approach to problem solving
- Sound developed written skills and drafting ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking ability