* Manages& drives business through relationship managers across business banking teams PAN India for acquisition of dealers/vendors under the programme.
* Responsible for initiating and enhancing the asset book of the bank under various corporate lending programmes& effectively managing corporate relationships.
Team leader-Assistant Vice President (AVP) - Prior assignment in the area of SME& Emerging Corporate financing for the state of Tamilnadu& Kerala.
* Responsible for initiating and enhancing the asset book of the bank with fund& Non fund based asset products driving a direct reporting team of 11 relationship managers.
* Effective maintenance of client relationship and identifying new business opportunities from SME& emerging corporate clients.
* Effective management& training of team of 11 personnel in the area of SME& emerging corporate financing for state of Tamilnadu& Kerala.
* Oversee preparation of proposal notes for working capital analysis& financing.
* Work in close coordination with the corporate finance& strategy team for financial analysis, deal structuring and corporate proposal preparation.
* Effective focus on supply chain functioning of large corporates by offering products like channel financing (distributor/dealer/vendor), bill discounting facilities, purchase order financing etc. Programs handled for various corporate likes V Guard, CEAT, JK Tyres, Finolex, Canon, Dell, Arvind lifestyle.
* Presentation of corporate proposals and business improvement strategies to senior management