To create a concept of how the product would appear to the user in terms of information layout and workflow through the screens & enhance the user experience / usability of the product.
- To test with sample users to ensure that the developed output meets the requirements specified.
- To conventionalize the screens and wire framing them| sharing with all stakeholders and iterate the wireframe screens.
- To create and manage work plans of the designers ( Team Members) and guide and mentor team members.
- To understand the current product (heuristic evaluation)| competitor product analysis| customer feedback.
- To understand the features/tasks related to the new product. (6.) To understand the user and create a persona (user description) and scenario (interaction with product).
- understanding the cascade, inheritance, semantics, and being able to choose the best style of CSS organization for the project
- organizing and building UI modules, working closely with UX or more visually-focused designers/CSS developers
- consistency of modules, look and feel, UI interactions
- creating file and folder structure and naming conventions, for HTML and CSS, most likely JS as well, and helping define back-end naming conventions for consistency.
- Implement and develop automated test practices for both web and windows applications primarily using Visual Studio's Coded UI module for both web and windows applications.
- Design and create test scripts to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
- Work with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.