Job Description :
• Portfolio showcasing strong UI/UX work (Please include a link)
• Deep passion for design, product, and the customer experience.
• Be humble and ready to learn
• Must possess exceptional user interface and interaction design skills, as well as in-depth understanding of user-centered design principles
• Must hold a good understanding of web and mobile design constraints
• Experience implementing a design system and brand guidelines
• Proficient wit h Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience creating wireframes/prototypes and hi-fidelity mockups for web and mobile apps.
• Experience working in an agile development environment and working closely with development teams to deliver design assets
• BE /BTech /B-Arch or equivalent work experience