Participate in all aspects of Engineering
Collaborate with developers and Product Management
Write well tested high quality code.
Proactively participate in peer code reviews
Interact with the Product Management to understand the product requirements thoroughly.
Explore new technologies / frameworks / languages that are useful to engineering teams.
Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Computer Science with good academic record.
- Expert level knowledge of JS, HTML and CSS
- Excellent knowledge of responsive UI development.
- Knowledge on JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap and SVG
- Knowledge of Github, WebServices, SOAP and REST.
- Proven experience connecting front-end clients with back-end web services and databases.
- Understanding of cross browser issues.
- Strong knowledge in traditional Web development and the ability to demonstrate a broad knowledge of acceptable UI patterns.
- Understanding of JAVA based development environment.
Job Requirements (Soft Skills)
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and confident personality.
- Fast paced and fun filled environment which thrives on innovation and creativity.
- Provides high sense of ownership to your work.
- Engineers are treated like rockstars.
- Recognition to your work.
- Flat Structure and open communication.
- B.Tech/B.E.(IIITB/REC- s/NIT.BITS)
We will be conducting an online assessment test consisting of Aptitude, MCQ on Programming and 2 Programming questions.
This test can be taken by a candidate from any place with good internet connectivity and access to computer.
This test will take maximum 90 minutes to complete.
The test link will be active for 24-48 hrs once it is sent to the candidate, so they will just need to allocate 90 mins from there time. Note that once they start the test they cannot take a break.