Total experience should be 9+ years(overall IT experiences)
• Should have excellent communication skills
Skills – Mandatory
(Secondary Skills): Java, J2EE, Struts, working with an IDE like Eclipse
B.Tech / MCA (Fulltime)
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimisation and support.
- Be an Interface with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project
- Responsible to prepare the technical design of the components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customisation)
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on prevailing Framework and Open-source standards & its best practices.
- Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other processes
- Strong in software development process, test driven development.
- Strong OO design skills/implementation of design patterns.
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning
- Business Knowledge: Enterprise Services domain experiences would be a plus.