Candidate must have worked on working capital management, Forex, liquidity & hedging
-Will work globally.
Work together with Corporate Treasury & Accounting Team to execute various hedges as required by the business.
2) Confirm key financial details of treasury transactions and log details in Working Capital Management & Hedging file.
3) Compile data from various forecasts and accounting and take appropriate actions.
4) Perform rate resets in Global Treasury database/file.
5) Perform country reviews (inflation, interest rates, FX, etc..) with senior management.
6) Compile data for key performance indicators (KPIs) and report to management.
7) Work together with various internal & external stakeholders located across the globe.
8) Perform various other Treasury functions as identified by Global Treasury Head / Director